Rosa Mexicano prides itself on community involvement. We give back to our local communities on an ongoing basis by supporting causes dedicated to hunger relief and schools within our immediate communities, and we are also a proud national sponsor of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) in the fight against pediatric cancer. We’ve got a great, big heart, and we love to give back. Please know that we’ll do our best to consider as many requests as possible, however we won’t be able to accommodate them all.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete our Donation Request Form in its entirety. Only online requests will be accepted. If you are inquiring about a food donation, be sure to include the number of people expected (to help us estimate the amount of product needed), the desired product, the date and time, and your Federal Tax ID number. Each organization is limited to one donation receipt within a 12-month period. We need 6 weeks notice to process all donation requests.
To keep our fundraising efforts focused and consistent, Rosa Mexicano cannot provide charitable support to:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with tax-exempt status
- Political, religious or ethnic groups and programs
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
- Fraternal organizations
- Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons or corporate picnics